Friday, October 22, 2010

The good, the bad, and the ugly.




* These past two weeks have been nothing but an emotional ball. So many things to deal with. Arguments after arguments until we finally decided to part ways. But through everything, we still always love each other. And I'm still smiling even when the world gives me a reason to frown. My life has been so hectic lately, that I don't have time for anyone else's drama regardless of what they may think. I have enough complications of my own to deal with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


* I use to feel the need to explain myself, but I've realize I just don't care anymore. You think what you what, and you do you. Live your life how you want to live it- as long as your happy. Nobody is going to stop you. I'm not saying anything about your life nor am I hating on it. Just live it, love it, and don't regret it.


* School + no sleep = no bueno.

* I don't understand... you hate it when people look down on you and say you won't amount to shit, yet you prove them right. Make something of your life and prove them wrong. Be someone who you can be proud of.


* Everyone's moving out of Shreveport. Tony wants to move within the next few years, his brother wants to move out of state... so there will only be 2 out of 8 left. *Sad face* I once wanted to reside there, but lately I've decide against it. My family is down south. It's where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment